STERLING HOUSE CAMP COUNSELORS
Sterling House Community Center is hiring dynamic camp leaders for our 77th season of camp!
- Our counselors are enthusiastic, optimistic, and excited to work with kids!
- Our counselors look forward to jumping in the pool and playing games with their campers each day.
- Our counselors are resourceful activity-makers, creating fun wherever they go.
- Our counselors are adults! They are over 18 years old and are enrolled in higher education and/or have graduated.
- Our counselors arrive each day ready to mentor, guide and inspire our youth.
- Our counselors are reliable and responsible, timely and organized.
- Our counselors are compassionate, patient and responsive to each and every camper.
- Our counselors thrive in a phone and electronic free environment.
- Our counselors have stamina! Rain or shine, 1st week of camp or the 8th week, they bring their A-game every single day.
- Our counselors welcome feedback and strive to learn and grow.
- Our counselors are engaged leaders and community lovers.
If this list describes you, we would be honored for you to join our team!